I cater to the busy person that understands the importance of a healthy work-life balance, but has difficulty fitting a set class into a compact schedule. I also offer yoga therapy sessions for those needing healing and /or restoring all in the privacy of your home or office.
Although there are many benefits to be gained from attending a group yoga class, an ideal way to learn yoga and develop a personal practice for their individual needs is with private yoga sessions. Your needs are discussed and assessed and your class is in the comfort of your own home, workplace or at various studios, even outside in nature. A catered yoga practice of postures and breathing will be developed and taught; one that is appropriate for your particular needs. We will consider your general health, specific injuries or conditions, age, strength, flexibility, and life circumstances.
Traditionally, yoga was shared between one teacher and one student. Together, they would work towards the goal of increasing personal awareness and developing potential through self-study; the yoga teacher acting as a guide and mentor along this journey.
Some of the reasons to consider private yoga lessons:
* Convenience of lesson location, times and privacy
* Personal attention and focus
* Development of a personal practice for your individual needs
* Specific therapeutic benefits for injury, illness and emotional difficulties
* Also available via Skype so anyone can utilize this service
Also included in yoga sessions or a session on it's own: Meditation
When you meditate, you clear away the information overload that builds up every day and that contributes to your stress.
The emotional benefits of meditation include:
* Calming the nervous system and brain
* Reducing tension
* Gaining a new perspective on stressful situations
* Building skills to manage your stress
* Increasing self-awareness
* Focusing on the present
* Reducing negative emotions
Meditation is an umbrella term for the many methods toward a relaxed state of being. There are many types of meditation and relaxation techniques that have meditation components. All share the same goal of achieving inner peace.
Experience the bliss of meditation.